I have for sale an instant shaving kit. Just add water and a lather bowl and you have it everything you need to start Wet Shaving.
I'm asking $100.00 shipped via USPS, with DC # to the States, and $105.00 in Canada. I'd rather not split it up, but will consider splitting out 1 razor.
PayPal (please include applicable fees) will get it shipped Saturday. Money Order is cool, but it won't ship until I get the cash, unless I know you.
- Edwin Jagger Small Brush in Super
- A New Puck of Mitchells Woll Fat Soap
- A tube of Proraso Green, ~ 85% left
- Tabac EDC - 50 Ml - Full
- Tabac ASL - 50 Ml - full
- Truefitt & Hill 1805 ASB - 100 Ml - ~ 90%
- Gillette Superspeed - Date Code C1 - Great Shape
- Gillette Fat Boy - Date Code G1 - Great Shape, some very minor brassing on the handle.
- A selection of blades; 10 Feathers, 5 Derbys, 10 Red Pack IP Personnas and 1 new pack of Wilkinson Sword
Please PM for other pics of the razors if you wish.
Basically, here's why I'm selling this:
- Brush - I like the feel of this brush, but after using some of my new ones, I find this one is too small for my hands.
- Superspeed - This is probably my favourite non-adjustable Gillette, but I was gifted a Z-3 and don't need 2 Superspeeds
- Fat Boy - Recently got one from my B/Day year and quarter. Don't need 2 Fat Boys (although this is the nicer of the 2)
- Tabac - I love this, but have gotten my hands on the full size bottles.
- T&F 1805 - I like this, but have ASBs coming out of my ying-yang, and use this least of all.
- Wool Fat - Already have 2 pucks
- Proraso - See Wool Fat