What's new

Let's all "3017" a puck of DR Harris together .... .... starts 1st February!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
In honour of Brucered's PIF, let's see how many guys we can get to start a puck of DR Harris on the same day!

I have a puck of Marlborough that I have been saving for a special occasion ... Satan skates to work, I finish a puck of soap, some such occasion ... and hopefully some of you guys do too.

The PIF-winner, Rockviper, has graciously agreed to (within reason) co-ordinate the start date of his 3017'ing of the puck that is wending its way to him in Ajax as we speak.

I'm in ... who else??

We can see who can make his puck last the longest ... or disappear the fastest. Post photos of your disappearing soap!

Use any DR Harris soap of your choice ... any flavour ... and if you want to be sneaky and use some other brand ... well ... I won't be coming to your house to arrest you ...

:wink2:

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Are we allowed to eat it like "that guy who eats and drinks anything, including deodorant on YouTube"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I started this year set on using nothing but DR Harris, but looked at my stash and realized that I have a whole bunch of stuff I've opened, used once or twice, then moved on to something. Thus, the year changed to try to get rid of some of those products. However, this is very intriguing. I am not going commit just yet but I will definitely think about it.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Are we allowed to eat it like "that guy who eats and drinks anything, including deodorant on YouTube"?

IF that's what floats your boat.

Best line of the video?

After he's eaten most of the stick ... "I ain't likin' no armpits" ... yeah, this guy has his limits, after all.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I started this year set on using nothing but DR Harris, but looked at my stash and realized that I have a whole bunch of stuff I've opened, used once or twice, then moved on to something. Thus, the year changed to try to get rid of some of those products. However, this is very intriguing. I am not going commit just yet but I will definitely think about it.

I think there's a place around here that sells refill pucks of DRH. If so, I'll try to pick one up and join.

EDIT: Is it any kind of DRH or only Marlborough?

This is a really cool idea and I want to join in but I have 5 pucks of Stirling and some Arko sticks in the mail which I will not be able to resist.

I'm pretty sure I have an unused puck of DRH Marlborough as well. Started out using the cream and never broke into the bowl to use the soap.

I'm in!!

Let me know when it's..... GO TIME.

Ben

^THIS^

BTW I'm stealing that pic for future use, love it! :001_tt2:

Ha! I stole it too. Google image search. I steal a lot of things that way now that I think of it.

I just checked this morning and I was right..... I haven't even cracked the seal on my bowl of Marlborough.... so I am in this. I would rather go with Arlington or Windsor since I enjoy the scents of those two better, but those are already slightly used. Anyway, Marlborough will be a great one to do while it's still cold out. I need to 3017 a soap again. I enjoyed that little stick of Valobra when I did it before.

Ben

I have a fresh Windsor that I literally just unwrapped 5 minutes ago..... but seeing how I also opened a Tabac refill and a Castle Forbes Lime from the same order, as well as Stirling Soap samples and Strop Shoppe Limited Edition soap also inbound...........I need to avoid the challenge :D

Does it need to be brand new? I have a lightly used puck of Windsor. I'm guessing around five to ten uses.

Has anyone picked a start date? I have some windsor on the way and could be tempted to join in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom