What's new

TWSBI customer service

Evening all,
I know this is going to hurt some people but ummmmm ahem, my name is Leigh and I own a TWSBI.
There, I said it.
I was writing notes today and I somehow managed to break the feed section of my twsbi 580.
I think it may have happened the other day when I went to take the cap off things unscrewed that shouldn't and I just screwed them back.
After the stress of writing a few pages with my not so delicate hands I noticed ink in the grip section where it shouldn't have been.
I checked the pen out and noticed the break.
So I emailed twsbi as to the best way to proceed and got a reply from Philip Wang inside of 10 minutes!
He is shipping a new section over at his cost. Even though he knows I'm not CONUS.
I was very impressed with this level of service and how quickly he got back to me.
Something I think a lot of other companies could learn.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I've never heard a bad word against their customer service.

OTOH, the knock against them is ... "their customer service has to be that good, 'cause their pens keep breaking!"

Well, there ya have it. Bit I'm glad you had such a good customer service experience ... and yes, that's a level of excellence to be copied!

Yep, have only had to utilise their customer service once, top of the line service! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that they are taking care of you.

Top Bottom