What's new

Any more Pitralon lovers?

I love the "Pitralon Classic", too ;). It´s one of my best AS for my skin - and the smell is very good. Here in Germany it costs only 4 Euro - dirt cheap.

Greetings

Andreas

I just ordered 2 bottles of Pitralon Classic on eBay. Speick is my favorite AS right now, but I really enjoyed the sample of Pitralon Classic I received earlier this year. Time to stock up!

Shoeboxshave carries it, but I have heard that there are issues getting orders filled from months ago and he might have closed his doors. Beyond that, I would suggest scouring the membership for people in the region and see if the can pick some up. Or you could always try a WTB. I would love to be able to source more as well. The best bet might be European Amazon and eBay sites, but I an\m an inept searcher.

Never had trouble with orders from Shoebox. They are great at getting orders out quick from my experience.

[MENTION=78144]rockero[/MENTION]
The samples are heading out to you. Let us know what you think of the other flavours.

Hey @rockero Have you tried any of the Pitralon samples yet? What do you think?

yes thanks blaidth I have tried and liked the original I liked the feel on the skin and it lasted a long time. Very Nice

Also, Pure which has a fruity scent. I do like fruity scents so I will try this some more.

I haven't tried the Polar because I am thinking it has menthol in it and since its cold right now. But I think I will try it tonight. The classic is great. Love it.

$pitralon 1.jpg$pitralon 2.jpg

Picked up 3 on sale from BullGoose: Swiss, Polar, and Pure.

I've used Swiss a few times already. I like it, but the scent doesn't last long. I don't get pear. I get an initial medicinal smell, followed by rosewater and maybe a hint of banana.

I've smelled the Polar - smells like Aspen. I'll use that tomorrow and the next few days.

Pure is in the bullpen. I'll use that after Polar and make a report.

I scored a bottle of classic Pitralon at my local Thrift shop, it was barely used. It was originally priced at $17.00, I balked, but went back the next week and got it on a half price day. I love it, I wish it was as more widely available in the U.S. Than relying on mail order etc.

Tried the Polar for the first time today. I like it. I like the smell (like Aspen cologne, as I mentioned earlier). I'm not getting a menthol or menthol feel at all. Scent doesn't linger long, but it is a little longer lasting than Swiss Pitralon. Its been hours later, and my face still feels smooth, toned, and moisturized.

I have never tried any Pitralon AS until this morning... I have used the Classic one, with the green package as pictured above.

This is a very nice aftershave especially for the menthol kick during warm weather, or after a rough shave...

But the thing that struck me the most, is that it smells exactly like ... Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap!... :drool:

:w00t:

I just bought a bottle of the classic and love it. I was thinking about adding another to my collection. I enjoy a little menthol. So my question is...which after shaves in this line contain menthol? I believe the Swiss formulation does not. I assume the polar does. What about pure?

I like classic pitralon asl in the Green bottle.It is a nice Green and woody chypre scent.
I also like the robust/polarizing scent of Czech pitralon a.k.a pitralon F.
I want to try Swiss pitralon to see what's all the fuzz.

I like classic pitralon asl in the Green bottle.It is a nice Green and woody chypre scent.
I also like the robust/polarizing scent of Czech pitralon a.k.a pitralon F.
I want to try Swiss pitralon to see what's all the fuzz.

Where did you purchase the Pitralon F?

I've the Swiss and a few of the Czech versions from a friend that visited Europe for a holiday.
The Czech is similar to the Swiss, yet with a stronger medicinal note and a woody/smoky note as well.

Top Bottom