What's new

A Year of Queen Charlotte Soaps

In the two or three years of shampoo bars I've tried the vinegar rinse twice. I didn't really notice much. Anyone else have success with this?

I have never tried that and so far my hair behaves well without that or using any sort of conditioner. I haven't ruled it out so maybe someday I will.

I've been using my Orange spice shampoo bar the last 8 days and trying to finish it up. I have 1.4oz left on it so I might be quite awhile be I finish it.

Orange Spice is going well. The scent is to my nose less spicy than a couple of the shampoo bars. The soap also feels a tad harder than most of the QCS soaps.

I also broke out the Cafe Mocha hand soap. This soap has coffee grounds in it. The coffee grounds run a bit when the soap is sitting, I'm finishing it up in the shower rather than using it as a hand soap.

Pics and formal reviews will come as well.

@JeffJ

Thank you for the great reviews!

I read through the lengthy thread this morning, and decided to place my first QCS order of soaps (Bay Rum, Ginger Lime, Green Irish Tweed, and Volcano) and a shampoo bar (Peppermint Eucalyptus). I've never tried a shampoo bar before so I'm interested to see how that goes.

Great choices, please let us know how it's going.

@JeffJ

Thank you for the great reviews!

I read through the lengthy thread this morning, and decided to place my first QCS order of soaps (Bay Rum, Ginger Lime, Green Irish Tweed, and Volcano) and a shampoo bar (Peppermint Eucalyptus). I've never tried a shampoo bar before so I'm interested to see how that goes.

I'm almost done with my first shampoo bar the Orange spice. What do you do when a hole starts to form in the middle? Do you just keep going or fold it in half?

I'm curious to see what happens in a few days.

I'm almost done with my first shampoo bar the Orange spice. What do you do when a hole starts to form in the middle? Do you just keep going or fold it in half?

I'm curious to see what happens in a few days.

I cut my shampoo bars in half to use them. If needed folding is a good option.

Oh yeah I forgot that's what you did. I might do that on the other 3 I have

I usually like to match bath bars with the shampoo ones first then use what's left over.

Top Bottom