What's new

A Year of Queen Charlotte Soaps

In honor of the final subscription service shipment, a PIF of a brand new bar of QCS Dark Lavender soap is offered. Please reply with "I'm in".

Hey Jeff,

Mind giving us your top 3 shampoo and body bar scents from the year?

Sure,

Shampoo Bars
Peppermint Eucalyptus
Cedarwood Rosemary
Lemon Bergamot

Body Soap
Ginger Lime
Eucalyptus
Volcano

Honorable mention to Lavender Honey Patchouli, Green Irish Tweed Type and Ocean Breeze.

All the shampoo bars have been used for at least a half bar. There are seven 2014 body soaps still in queue.

Finished the second half of the Cafe D'Amande shampoo bar. Replaced it with the second half of the Peppermint Eucalyptus shampoo bar.

The shampoo bar PIF will close at some point this weekend.

Last edited:
I just ordered 4 bath bars for my Mom Tuesday night for Christmas.

I still have 2 bath bars of my own and 3 1/2 shampoo bars I still need to use before I buy anymore for myself :)

I got her orange spice, Peppermint, Jasmine and Caribbean coconut. OS I've finished already and CC I'm on right now. That's the reason why I choose those 2 because I joined them myself. I am curious to see how the Peppermint & Jasmine smell especially the Jasmine since I've never smelled it before.

In honor of the final subscription service shipment, a PIF of a brand new bar of QCS Dark Lavender soap is offered. Please reply with "I'm in".

Random.org picked TheVez2 for the PIF. Congratulations and will be contacting via PM.

Awesome, thanks for the opportunity to try this out. I've tried bath soaps from Mystic Water, but not from any other artisan. QCS shave soaps are great so I can't wait to try this one.

Top Bottom