What's new

Talk me out of a slant razor

Light touch, and I find the handle likes to be slightly closer to the face vs a straight de. Give it a couple of days growth the first time. They are epic on 2 or 3 days worth.

And here I was rubbing my face trying to justify another shave today to try it out :)

Tough beard, sensitive skin, two days without shaving just because. An easy two pass with my 37C and an IP Red. No nicks or weepers and eight or so hours later I still have a smooth face. It's all about practice and technique. Great razor!

Tough beard, sensitive skin, two day without shaving. An easy two pass with my 37C and an IP Red. No nicks or weepers and eight or so hours later still have a smooth face. It's all about practice and technique. Let us know how it shaves for you.

Just had my first shave with it. No nicks or weepers. Felt a little rough, although my face doesn't seem irritated. Much louder than my 34C. Shave is no closer than what I get w/ a normal DE. I ran a treet platinum in it.

I'll commit to using it for 2 weeks solid. If it doesn't get better, I'll probably sell it once i pass my newbie 45 day rule or whatever it is for the B/S/T forum....

Second shave. Better than day 1. still no nicks or weepers. Face not irritated. It's noticeably closer after two pases than what I get with 3 passes on a normal DE.

Top Bottom