What's new

brians_myth's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
Brian Smith
What are your nicknames/aliases?
My co-workers at my last station gave me Wiki as my call sign.
Where do you live?
Torrance, CA
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Master-At-Arms in the Navy
What is your favorite shave setup?
I haven't had the pleasure of shaving with a double edge yet, so for now Mach 3 with Every Man Jack pre-shave, shave cream and after-shave mint lotion.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love spearfishing around reefs I love snowboarding (If snow ever comes back to Big Bear). I love playing football (soccer) and Battlefield 4 on my Xbox.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm new to DE shaving and am looking forward to my first experience and getting to know this community. You all seem enshrined with classic shaves so what a better place to be than right here. I read through this site's forum and did my homework on it. Starting this weekend, I will be learning the ropes with a Merkur 1904 42C, EJ Best Badger and, thanks to Joel, I am going to try out Tabac soap. The lather looks great. If anybody has any tips for a rookie, I would certainly appreciate it.
If there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask away. Look forward to meeting you all -Brian

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to B&B, Brian. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Top Bottom