What's new

INFO! New Sub-forum in the Brown Leaf- Stock Exchange Instruction

First post with a badge! As a newer pipe smoker I have many tobaccos I don't care for and many more tobaccos I would like to try! Thanks guys for putting this together.

So let me see if I get this straight. If we are looking to sell a pipe or a pipe lighter etc. We are using the standard BST and that can be sold to anyone and we just use the BrownLeaf tag in the thread.

I'm only really asking to make sure that I still have to check the BST from time to time for BL posts.

So let me see if I get this straight. If we are looking to sell a pipe or a pipe lighter etc. We are using the standard BST and that can be sold to anyone and we just use the BrownLeaf tag in the thread.

I'm only really asking to make sure that I still have to check the BST from time to time for BL posts.

Pipes, lighters, etc.. go in the BST. Tobacco goes in the Stock Exchange.

Many many many many ad infinitum thanks to the Mod team for this! Let's follow the rules to the T, gents. This is what we always wanted!

Can we trade tobacco for pipes, lighters, etc.. Or is this just tobacco for tobacco and tobacco PIFs?
Tobacco for tobacco only, there is a new sticky in the stock exchange with aa condensed version of the rules. Pif's of tobacco can include hardware. Trading hardware for tobacco skirts the line of a barter, which is a form of selling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom