What's new

INFO! New Sub-forum in the Brown Leaf- Stock Exchange Instruction

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Gents, it's with pleasure we introduce the Stock Exchange.

A place to PIF tobacco products, and trade tobacco for tobacco products.
There are catches, and there are strict requirements, but it's a far better opportunity than we had before.

The link is here, follow the instructions and if you are 21 or over and a member for 45 days or longer with at least 50 posts, you may join.

Please do follow the guidelines so that a few bad apples don't spoil it for the bunch.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/154-The-Stock-Exchange

Last edited by a moderator:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks for taking the lead on this Phil. I know it's been a long process I think the new sub-forum and badges are an excellent solution.

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks to the moderator team and admins for this. I do have a question. Say someone posts in the acquisitions threads saying "I received X in a trade with y" are they going to get in trouble? I understand not setting up trades and PIFs in the general area, just wondered about comments like this.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks to the moderator team and admins for this. I do have a question. Say someone posts in the acquisitions threads saying "I received X in a trade with y" are they going to get in trouble? I understand not setting up trades and PIFs in the general area, just wondered about comments like this.

Trading conducted properly in the Stock Exchange is not a violation of any B&B Guideline, so it would not be an off limits topic.

Bearing in mind that this is new to all of us. If we get in a position that we feel some folks are using threads to conduct other than authorized trades or are otherwise skirting the guidelines, we may make changes as necessary to avoid that.

I am assuming the litigious nature of tobacco products necessitates proper conduct and moderating, hence detailed focus and research on conducting such practices on a forum of this nature.

Last edited:
This is most excellent news. Thanks for all the time and effor that was put into this.

I logged out and logged back in but for some reason it's still saying I don't have permission. Any thoughts?

This is most excellent news. Thanks for all the time and effor that was put into this.

I logged out and logged back in but for some reason it's still saying I don't have permission. Any thoughts?

Andrew,
I am only guessing that one must purchase the BrownLeaf badge by hitting CONTRIBUTE and/or initial the agreement. Just a guess.

I am assuming the litigious nature of tobacco products necessitates proper conduct and moderating, hence detailed focus and research on conducting such practices on a forum of this nature.

No offense Tony ,but it's hard to take you serious with that avatar. :lol::lol:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

You do not currently display as tag purchased.
This could be because of a mistake or glitch during the purchase process, or it could be because paypal (for whatever reason) has not sent electronic receipt info in.
PayPal may do this in cases of "electronic checks" from checking accounts, or any number of other reasons they have for doing the mysterious.

I would suggest logging in to Paypal to see the status of your transaction, and letting me know what that status is.
If it's on our end, we'll fix it, if it's on Paypals end I'm very sorry to say that we have no input or control of them.

Top Bottom