What's new

INFO! New Sub-forum in the Brown Leaf- Stock Exchange Instruction

Mmm for me it says " Badger & Blade does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

Do I not have enough street cred?

I still can't get a badge. It just doesn't like me :(
Here's what it says when I click the link

Attachments

• $Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 4.13.29 PM.png
    $Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 4.13.29 PM.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 273
Robster you have to go to the contribute tab. Top of your screen, next tom the wiki. You get your badge there...

Last edited:
Looking forward to the day I can access the subforum. I acquired a good chunk of cigars by the marketplace of a cigar board when I was first starting out - can someone tell me, is trading cigars for shaving stuff something that takes place here?

Wife's not too keen on me transitioning from expensive hobby to expensive hobby but hopefully I can swap some of my fine ceegars for some different soaps and creams down the road so she won't notice...lol

Looking forward to the day I can access the subforum. I acquired a good chunk of cigars by the marketplace of a cigar board when I was first starting out - can someone tell me, is trading cigars for shaving stuff something that takes place here?

Wife's not too keen on me transitioning from expensive hobby to expensive hobby but hopefully I can swap some of my fine ceegars for some different soaps and creams down the road so she won't notice...lol

Welcome! Sorry to say, but you can only trade tobacco products for other tobacco products in the Stock Exchange.

The Stock Exchange is a great part of the Brownleaf. New or old Brownleafers have a great opportunity to try different blends that they have never tried before!
Give it a look!

I can't get into the exchange for some reason. Can a mod grant me permission? :ouch1:

Another Rochester gent! Awesome!

As for the Stock Exchange thread, if I recall correctly, you need a Brown Leaf badge. You get one under the Paid Subscriptions section of your account settings.

Hi mate, you have to go HERE and buy the Brown Leaf badge. It costs $1 and lasts for 999years. This is for age verification purposes.

Done! Now how do i get that little badge thing to show up? I'll search, no reply needed! EDIT: it did it all by itself... im a dummy

Another Rochester gent! Awesome!

As for the Stock Exchange thread, if I recall correctly, you need a Brown Leaf badge. You get one under the Paid Subscriptions section of your account settings.

Yessir! PM coming your way!

Last edited:
Top Bottom