What's new

Nassau County anyone?

There's no way I can know my schedule out that far in advance, but I'll do my best to be there.

Word is there's a local straight razor and honing meetup again soon. I'll post that here if nobody else does. I think that's always in Valley Stream.

There's no way I can know my schedule out that far in advance, but I'll do my best to be there.

Word is there's a local straight razor and honing meetup again soon. I'll post that here if nobody else does. I think that's always in Valley Stream.

Do you have any info? I remember the last one about 6 months ago and I couldn't make it.

My best friend's wedding is on Sunday the 17th. There will be a rehearsal dinner on the 16th but was wondering if anyone would be able to meet that friday, the 15th. Any time would be alright for me.

My best friend's wedding is on Sunday the 17th. There will be a rehearsal dinner on the 16th but was wondering if anyone would be able to meet that friday, the 15th. Any time would be alright for me.

Fridays work for me. Maybe a new thread would be good.

Hi Friends and fellow wet shavers, its time for another great get together of the Northeast members.

Come join us Sunday, Aug 10th, at 9AM in sunny Valley Stream, NY 11580
address is 420 West Merrick Rd

Coffee brewed and provided by our very own coffee meister Geoffrey Childs (GC7). Donuts and bagels provided by svcaramia (host,me)

Join your friends for a fun filled, educational morning of all things related to razors and shaving.
Get a free honing from Nelson (Bayamontate) or Bill3123 two of our local JNAT kings
I'm not kidding when I tell you these guys can put an edge on a butter knife that will give you that much sought after BBS shave

Not a jnat man, don't worry Michael Sorkin (mjsorkin) will be there as well. He can show you how to maximize your edges off synthetic stones.
Need help stropping? No problem he can hook you up. Very friendly guy with the patience of a saint.
Like suitas? Talk to Frank (airportcopper). Let him tell you his experience on his quest to get the stone of his dreams

Bring your razors, your brushes, your loom what ever it is. If its shave related we want to see it. Show it off or get a second opinion. Make us jealous.
Its OK we can take it.

Selling and trading allowed.

Look forward to seeing you all.
Need directions? Have a question? PM me for a prompt reply

Hi Friends and fellow wet shavers, its time for another great get together of the Northeast members.

Come join us Sunday, Aug 10th, at 9AM in sunny Valley Stream, NY 11580
address is 420 West Merrick Rd

Coffee brewed and provided by our very own coffee meister Geoffrey Childs (GC7). Donuts and bagels provided by svcaramia (host,me)

Join your friends for a fun filled, educational morning of all things related to razors and shaving.
Get a free honing from Nelson (Bayamontate) or Bill3123 two of our local JNAT kings
I'm not kidding when I tell you these guys can put an edge on a butter knife that will give you that much sought after BBS shave

Not a jnat man, don't worry Michael Sorkin (mjsorkin) will be there as well. He can show you how to maximize your edges off synthetic stones.
Need help stropping? No problem he can hook you up. Very friendly guy with the patience of a saint.
Like suitas? Talk to Frank (airportcopper). Let him tell you his experience on his quest to get the stone of his dreams

Bring your razors, your brushes, your loom what ever it is. If its shave related we want to see it. Show it off or get a second opinion. Make us jealous.
Its OK we can take it.

Selling and trading allowed.

Look forward to seeing you all.
Need directions? Have a question? PM me for a prompt reply

What is the location? Is it a business or a residence? Also I know you said selling is allowed but where there a lot of people selling last year? I would like to bring some stuff and buy some stuff. Also it seems mostly catered to straight edge, are there a lot of DE guys? Thanks.

its a commercial building.. guys bring there collections.. mostly se guys but all are welcome.. if anything at least u will get a nice cup of coffee and a bagel out of it.. and get to meet a good group of guys

Thanks APCopper! Will be great to see everyone again, and let me reconfirm the great coffee and honing skills! I really hope I can make it!

I'm happy to announce that we will be raffling off some of captains choice products which was donated by Scott from captains choice.. One lucky winner will be walking away with a great gift..Thanks again Captains Choice!!

I'm happy to announce that we will be raffling off some of captains choice products which was donated by Scott from captains choice.. One lucky winner will be walking away with a great gift..Thanks again Captains Choice!!
We also just received some more donations from our friends at gingers gardens.. And stirling soaps.. without there donations we would have no raffle prizes...THANKS GUYS!!

I grew up in New Hyde Park and still live in the area. I know that barbershop in Mineola on Jericho Tpke, I went to Chaminade right over there. I would love to chat with some like minded guys about my new found hobby.

Hey OC, originally from mineola living in Westbury I think I know that barber if it is the one I know he does good work. When did you graduate "Chami"?

All u Long Island members come to a meet up in valley stream Sunday aug 10 @ 9am
420 west merrick rd. Free gifts. coffee,
Bagels and free honing

All are welcome

Last edited:
Top Bottom