What's new

Nassau County anyone?

I won't be able to buy anything because I'll still be on Sabbatical. But I guess it's easier to meet up in LI.

Roosevelt field would probably be the best place that's big and has a relation to shaving. Unless there is a new AOS in Walt Whitman Mall or somewhere else that I'm not aware of.

Would the first half of August be ok? I'm back for a friend's wedding on the 17th. Probably be back around Aug 11-21 Let me know what would work for yous guyz

Tentatively those days work for me I may switch jobs so we will have to see and the 18th is the only off limit day it is the anniversary lol but I am a RN so I can always switch or something

LI guy here as well, originally I grew up in Farmingdale by Hempstead Turnpike, now I'm out in the sticks in deep Suffolk. If you guys don't mind me tagging along, I'd be down with going to somewhere in Nassau or the City. Either one sounds great to me. There's a LOT of great steak houses over by Roosevelt field mall, as well as a ton of bars and clubs.

I just wish there was more shave vendors.

We should open this to Long Island, not just nassau. I think Roosevelt field would be the best option because it's close enough for city people, has good(?) public transportation and the Meadowbrook will bring you right there.

Let's start pooling dates together between August 10-22nd.

Also state a date that absolutely won't work for you.

The 17th and 18th are out for me due to wedding obligations. How does everyone else's schedule look?

As I live here, I'm pretty good to go as far as I know. I work about 10 minutes from Roosevelt Field Mall as well, so I can't see many dates being an inconvenience that I'm aware of.

It seems that Roosevelt field would be the best place to meet up. So now that we've got the where...what about the when?

What dates are out of the question for people?

Most weekends work for me. Hell I dont ever go to the mall so my wife will be ecstatic if I say lets go to the mall with the kids. Of course I will let them do their thing while we do ours. Throw some dates out there and lets get this going.

Has roosevelt changed in the last couple years? That place always reeked of the difference betwen thugs and money to me. Especially near the food court area.

So let's get this going. Add yourself to the list. Also would people be interested in maybe having a little swap meet? I have a ton of products and am always interested in trying more. This can save shipping cost and time. Just an idea. Anyway...

Date: March 1st 2014
Time: 1pm

Attending:

So let's get this going. Add yourself to the list. Also would people be interested in maybe having a little swap meet? I have a ton of products and am always interested in trying more. This can save shipping cost and time. Just an idea. Anyway...

Date: March 1st 2014
Time: 1pm

Attending:

Filipe Mendes

Top Bottom