What's new

Have you ever seen this? Electric DE razor!

I saw something like that on eBay last year, only with I wood handle if I remember. Looks dangerous and I thought it was joke then. Maybe not.

When you plug it in the head spins (like a propeller).

That picture needs a warning message or a restriction rating or something.

Looks like it would chew on you like a hedge trimmer.

I'm out of here!

It certainly doesn't spin :)

As far as I imagine the internal piece of the head (the one with a visible wire or spring) that is to be put between the top element and the comb, oscilliates between two points while holding the blade.

In fact I'd like to try it out. Fortune favours the brave!

Unless it turns out to be a sweater shaver...

I shall respectfully say no thanks. I will do the honorable thing and let someone else be the guinea pig.:lol::lol: Very interesting razor though.

It certainly doesn't spin :)

As far as I imagine the internal piece of the head (the one with a visible wire or spring) that is to be put between the top element and the comb, oscilliates between two points while holding the blade.

In fact I'd like to try it out. Fortune favours the brave!

Unless it turns out to be a sweater shaver...

I think you have it just right Cavaliere. I think that spindle runs like a cam, that is off center and as such slides the middle piece back and forth against the spring tension. what I was wondering is how the blade is secured and is the blade proprietary or the same as those we use now?

I wonder how many people electrocuted themselves before they took this thing off the market. That thing's for a 220v too! One false move with your soaped-up hand and drop this thing in the sink, well, the horror is that the mortician would probably have to finish that shave with a bic disposable!

Top Bottom