What's new

Georgia Meet

I unfortunately joined too late to attend the last Southeast meet but is anyone thinking of having one in the North Georgia area soon? I am interested in going to one and getting to meet people and get info in person.

Im in cobb county. Would be interested in a meetup to learn the craft. My razor and strops should be here in a few days.

Count me in. As long as I don't have Boy Scouts, or 4H, or a school play, or some game or one of the other hundreds of activities my kids are into.

I'm in the Atlanta area.

Hey Guys, I am a new to DE shaving. Are there any good places to go north of Atlanta? Or rather just good places in Georgia?

I am OTP in Atlanta. Talked to Chris on this site ( another Atlanta shaver ) about a get together after the holiday's in the Buckhead area at a local tavern. So I would be in for a gathering! Lets see if we can get a dozen to join in.

Just starting out, actually haven't even had my first shave yet. I'm just below Newnan. Any local (Atlanta) stores anyone can recommend? And I'd possibly be in for a meet, let me get started and see how I progress.

Atlanta Barber supply , they have good prices on aftershave , some blades . You can get Clubman there along with Osage rub , Masters and such. You can PM me if you want .

Hey Duke. I will be in Evans Area by April. Are you military? I am going to be stationed at Gordon.

Top Bottom