What's new

Razor Storage?

Here is my current display/storage solution, they are shadow boxes that have a latch that opens allowing me to have access to them when I want to use them. Most of my current rotation resides on my desk however.
$2G3XUGK.jpg
These are waiting to be restored

Attachments

• $MbWJyzW.jpg
    $MbWJyzW.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Holy manure you guys have monster collections. Very nice, gentlemen. I currently have 3 straights, and am waiting on 6 more, with nothing shave ready yet.

Well, I rigged something up that will work for now, though not much room to grow. I had an old locking cash box that I glued some foam dividers into.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391103850.566749.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391103877.892737.jpg

I'll end up having to work up another one when my straights get here, but this'll work for Shavettes and blades.

I modified a small wooden storage box with cardboard dividers and covered with a piece of soft fabric. It's full now tho...$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393132784.086993.jpg

Its super easy to make them,and really cheap, I made 2 and they cost about 2$ each to make. Took like half hour.$165.jpg

In my study with my (erm ... extensive) aftershave cabinet:

proxy.php

I have one on the other side with my shavettes. Also, I have seven straights now so filling the capacity of 16 quite rapidly.

Top Bottom