What's new

Tobacquisitions for January 2014

I like that, and not just because "Caveman". Where did it come from and how much did it cost?
I've sent a PM with the appropriate links. I smoked it today and it performed really well! it stayed cool in the hand due to its chunkiness and it has a nice draw. Couldn't be happier with it.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A very generous member sent me these smokes. I am very thankful! The first smokes that will go in my new humidor

I also went out and picked up these to get my humidor started right.

Told my wife not to get me a pipe for Christmas...... She didn't!

$image.jpg

Fantastic listening skills! :thumbup:

We were in Little River SC for the Holidays. I bought some cigars and a tin of pipe tobacco at Low Country pipe & cigar. My wife went back while shopping with my mother. The employee helped her make an online order. I'm a lucky man!

Had my first Snus Central order arrive today! Had the following arrive. 16 of these cans were either part of a Bag 'O Snus (Loose) grab bag or a Swedish Match Strong Portion sampler. Of these, I've only had General Loose, so I'm in for lots of new stuff. Had I ordered a can of Skruf Loose and Odens Extreme Loose I would have ended up with every loose snus that Snus Central currently has in stock.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these!

• Ettan Loose
  • General Ekstra Sterk Loose
  • General Loose
  • Goteborgs Prima Fint Loose
  • Goteborgs Rape Loose
  • Granit Loose
  • Grov Loose
  • Knox Loose
  • Kronan Loose
  • Phantom Brown Loose
  • Probe Whiskey Loose
  • Thunder Extra Strong Original Loose
  • Thunder Extra Strong Frosted Loose
  • 6 cans of Roda Lacket Loose (some of these are for a friend)
  • 2 cans of General Onyx Portions
  • General Ekstra Sterk Portions
  • Grov Strong Portions
  • Nick and Johnny Crushed Ice White Xtra Strong Mint Portion
  • Nick and Johnny Edge Strong Portion
  • 12 Fresh Mint White Strong Long Lab Series Portion

it sure is. Do you still have a pipes similar? Il would like to find one like it.
I did have a Royal Lane Don but sold it right before getting this one, I searched long & hard to find one in the right condition at the right price, be patient and you will find a good deal, good luck in your search.

Top Bottom