What's new

January 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first purchase of 2014 (actually it was still bought in 2013, but it just arrived):

Morris & Forndran Chief Jade 2-Band 26mm

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

My sincere congratulations to Ken (ChiefBroom) and Lee for creating this stupendous handle... Being a bowl latherer, it went straight to my Top 3 handles, and is fighting very close for the first spot. :001_smile

Cheers.

$newstuff.jpg

Still a newb so I was pumped when I got the mail today...
Em's Place Soaps: Lime Citrus and Minty Menthol
Vintage Oldspice Mug with ATT Sage Lemongrass (the mug reminded me of my Grandfather, was an impulse had to have it HAHAHA)
Alum Block
RazoRock King Louis Lavender
and a horn bowl feel like plastic though...

A little woot. Took a chance on the Red tip while the blades are sweet. Found the Schick at a flea market.

Attachments

• $IMG_20140106_154901_473.jpg
    $IMG_20140106_154901_473.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 387
A little post Holiday treat.
A Wacker Antik special edition I got # 3 of 35 razors.

Attachments

• $IMG_7044-001.JPG
    $IMG_7044-001.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 383
  • $IMG_7045.JPG
    $IMG_7045.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 380
  • $IMG_7047.JPG
    $IMG_7047.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 384
  • $IMG_7049.JPG
    $IMG_7049.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 385
  • $IMG_7050.JPG
    $IMG_7050.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 377
Got this haul in today. The plain wood bowl is TOBS sandalwood and the Razorock is Boston Tea Party. All of it is quite lovely.

$photo(13).jpg

Just got back from my Christmas visit to Vienna and Hamburg - went directly to Haslinger...and then had a little RAD :001_rolle

Attachments

• $HaslingerS.jpg
    $HaslingerS.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 341
  • $RazorsandMoreS.jpg
    $RazorsandMoreS.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 344
Scored a couple of penhalligons EDT's in tk maxx today.
Blenhiem bouquet and opus 1870. Both 50mls for £22 each.
Well happy.

My christmas gifts and acquisitions... I was a really goood boy this year!

- Crabtree&Sienna EDT and NOS Sergio Tacchini balm and deodorant from an old drugstore (a luck!)
- L'Occitane Plisson synthetic (wonderful!) and Simpson Nº59 Best from Evil-bay (what more to say!)
- An old spanish razor called "Maravilla" and a plastic pen holder which curiously works well to hold razors!

Here you can see my Simpson Nº59 and Plisson compared with my Vie&Long Best Badger and Semogue 610:

And here you can see de pen holder in action holding my current razor small collection:

And at last, two good smelling Claus Porto hand soaps:

Cheers and happy new year!

$IMAG0108.jpg$IMAG0109.jpg$IMAG0110.jpg$IMAG0111.jpg

I got this real nice ball-end Tech today. A few weeks ago, I got what turned out to be a Segal open comb stuffed into that real cool box(the Segal is a beautifully made razor, BTW). I think I finally figured out what was originally in that box!

My first purchase of 2014 (actually it was still bought in 2013, but it just arrived):

Morris & Forndran Chief Jade 2-Band 26mm

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

My sincere congratulations to Ken (ChiefBroom) and Lee for creating this stupendous handle... Being a bowl latherer, it went straight to my Top 3 handles, and is fighting very close for the first spot. :001_smile

Cheers.

Wow, that is a stunning brush.

It can't top the Jade Chief, but these showed up on the 3rd.

proxy.php

proxy.php

The Gel 1xl completes my 1-2-3 collection of Rooneys.

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom