What's new

How Many Shaving Soaps are you rotating ?

i'm a seasonal user... i like the woodsier soaps in the fall/winter, and brightier scents in spring/summer.

right now:
1. RazoRock green tea shave soap
2. Stirling soap Orange Chill
3. Brock Brush Everyday soap

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Too many. I've been getting friends interested in wet shaving and unloading some of my soaps on them to keep them going. I literally ran out of room to keep everything stored twice and ended up culling some things out.

Luckily my friends never complain when I give them free soap.

A lot...not even counting the samples. Still have a 500 gram box of Klar Kaibinett I have yet to open, along with a tub of Proraso Red soap, a Tabac, stick, an Arko stick, a tube of Derby, small tube of C.O. Bigelow, (all unused as if yet). Let's not mention the 6 or 7 tubs of TOBS, large tub of AoS, nearly full block of RazoRock ABCBA, scarcely touched RazoRock XXX and Don Marco, used once tube of LaToja, and....oh never mind. I give up.

Oddly I do find myself wondering though...if I have all this "stuff" and so much of it has been scarcely touched...what the hell have I been shaving with for the past year??

Last edited:
Oddly I do find myself wondering though...if I have all this "stuff" and so much of it has been scarcely touched...what the hell have I been shaving with for the past year??

Haha, I was just thinking that the other day!

As for me, I rotate--well, I grab according to mood-- 4 soaps. Maybe I'll add some DR Harris Windsor and Mike's...now if only the "out of stock" text under Pine and Cedarwood Shaving Bar would disappear...

Exactly: Van der Hagen Deluxe soap, Speik Shaviing Stick. Williams Mug soap, Edwin Jagger Traditional Sandal Wood, and CO Bigelow Shaving cream.
Soon I hope to order some Speik shaving cream, and maybe some More Tabac soap. The Tabac and Jagger are expensive but they last a long while, and smell wonderful.

Only one soap so far but I have several others unopened. I'm alternating with a couple of creams and gels which I prefer so far.

Well, let me think! D.R. Harris Lavender, D.R. Harris Almond, TOBS Sandalwood, C&E Sweet Almond Oil, Klar Kabinett, Klar Siefen Sport, Pre de Provence, Mitchell's Wool Fat, GFT Rose, QCS Fougere, and 3P (now scentless) with RazoRock ABCBA waiting in the wings. Also have some LASS samples. Not getting through these very fast, but am still looking at others to try! I MUST take a sabbatical!

I have soaps:
Proraso Red
Proraso Green
Tabac
L'occitane
Palmolive

creams:
Palmolive classic
Bodyshop (sample, to see how It performes before I buy)
L'occitane Cade (samle, same as above)

Well, let me think! D.R. Harris Lavender, D.R. Harris Almond, TOBS Sandalwood, C&E Sweet Almond Oil, Klar Kabinett, Klar Siefen Sport, Pre de Provence, Mitchell's Wool Fat, GFT Rose, QCS Fougere, and 3P (now scentless) with RazoRock ABCBA waiting in the wings. Also have some LASS samples. Not getting through these very fast, but am still looking at others to try! I MUST take a sabbatical!

Or maybe shave more often =P

Top Bottom