What's new

Another 365 Shaves - 2014 edition

In keeping with the tradition that started at the beginning of this year, here is the "official" 2014 365 Shaves thread. Here's to another year of great shaves!

Good Luck, everyone. I can't shave every day, so I won't be joining you, but may follow along to see how everyone does.

Well, I'm on the 2014 Sabbatical so I'll do the 2014 365 as well. I have so much software that I have to use up and two Omega Pro49's ready to go.

I made it last year, with a couple days I really had to force myself. I'll see how long I can keep it going this year. Since I didn't start this years thread, I won't feel as compelled to have to finish successfully... lol I am actually curious how nice it would feel to get 3 or 4 days of growth going before a really keen nice straight shave, though. That experiment would knock me out, I know.... lol

I have never shaved every day in my life but that was because I LOATHED shaving. Since starting the DE shave adventure this past July I think I will give this a try. I'm in!

Never would have thought of this, I'm game for sure why not!

1. sgtd
2. rockviper
3. Taproot
4. eblau
5. CanuckShaver
6. packtray
6. CartridgesAreADrag
7. Shave_Rat
8. eezee
9. justinfarry

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
proxy.php

:lol:

Good luck. I would like to do this, but I haven't perfected my wet shaving technique while on a backpacking or climbing trip yet. Until I figure out my backcountry shaving routine, I can't commit to every single day of the year.

Top Bottom