What's new

My B&B Anniversary 12/29/06-12/29/13

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Sorry Gents for what appears to be an extreme Vanity Post but I am truly celebrating the date I joined B&B 7 years ago today. It has been an amazing time and I can't tell you how many laughs. I have poured my personal life out here and survived a nasty divorce as well as celebrated a new marriage all with the support of the Badger and Blade community. Sadly, many of the Old Badgers who were once active are no longer seen as much and I hope that changes because several are missed. The new flow of members is tremendous and although through the years B&B gets slapped around by its detractors and previous members who choose to grind their ax, I have never left the place in 7 years. I have disagreed with Joel and Moderators on issues over the years but nothing that would make me want to relinquish the PRIVILEGE that is is to be a member of B&B.

So here's to you Badger and Blade! Thanks for having me!

Join Date 12-29-2006
Current Activity Viewing Forum General Shaving Discussion

Last edited:
Glad to have you AH. I'm new here myself and I took a break / left another forum since it was full of personal attacks, I feel B&B is more constructive. It allows for for poking fun and all as well as new insight (mostly what I call "duh" moment for me) for shaving.

Congrats Sir - Your respect here has been earned, not given.

Cheers to you and your beautiful bride!

-s

Top Bottom