What's new

Cool Shaving.com

V

VR6ofpain

Well they have the Vision for $99 and the Progress (with Case and 10 pack of blades) for $39. Those prices are the lowest I have seen.

V

VR6ofpain

I bit. Ordered a Vision. I'll let everyone know how the transaction goes.

I've bought from them. The lady I spoke with was extremely friendly. After she took my order we must have talked for another 20-30 minutes mostly about family and other non related shave stuff. One item was backordered and they shipped it to me at no additional charge when it came in a few days later. I'd like to order from them again but they have kind of a limited inventory.

Almost forgot about them, my first order was from them. I got the Futur/brush/stand/bowl combo. Had no problems, shipping was fast. :001_smile

Thanks a lot for posting that link. :a31: You know, I just bought a Progress about a week ago. Before I bought it, I scoured the internet for one that would come with the case. The case was my obsession. I had to have the case. But, to no avail. If any internet stores advertised the Progress with the case, it was backordered. So, I saw a good deal in the forums and bought one...didn't have a case. No big deal, it gives a great shave.

And now I see that I can get the Progress with the glamorous plastic case and 10 Merkur blades (I actually like 'em) for $39.88!!!

Geez, my wife's gonna make fun of me for buying a second Progress. But, I can send one to Mer and keep the other as my backup. Yeah, that sounds like a plan...:ihih:

Can't...spend...$100...for...a...razor...wife...will...kill...me:eek:

Maybe she won't notice that my 38C grew a little?

V

VR6ofpain

Ordered last night, it was already shipped this morning. Sweet.
Thanks a lot for posting that link. :a31: You know, I just bought a Progress about a week ago. Before I bought it, I scoured the internet for one that would come with the case. The case was my obsession. I had to have the case. But, to no avail. If any internet stores advertised the Progress with the case, it was backordered. So, I saw a good deal in the forums and bought one...didn't have a case. No big deal, it gives a great shave.

And now I see that I can get the Progress with the glamorous plastic case and 10 Merkur blades (I actually like 'em) for $39.88!!!

Geez, my wife's gonna make fun of me for buying a second Progress. But, I can send one to Mer and keep the other as my backup. Yeah, that sounds like a plan...:ihih:
Funny you mention this. I was really considering buying a second Progress from them, because it comes with that case and I love my Progress. For $39 how can you go wrong? It is costing you more money not buying it! :biggrin:

Funny you mention this. I was really considering buying a second Progress from them, because it comes with that case and I love my Progress. For $39 how can you go wrong? It is costing you more money not buying it! :biggrin:

Well, when you put it that way... *sneaking off to buy my 2nd Progress*

V

VR6ofpain

I would have purchased from them, but I thought their story about summer coat badger and winter coat badger was ridiculous.

http://www.coolshaving.com/shavingbrushes/shavingbrushes.html

I agree with this though:
Coolshaving.com said:
Boar Bristles contain few flanges, so they are not nearly as effective in holding water and heat as are Badger bristles. However, Boar bristles hold a lot more water and heat than any man-made, synthetic materials. We do not carry any of the inferior synthetic materials.

Top Bottom