What's new

Who can name Movies or TV shows that have fancy watch scenes.

Dallas [2014] TNT TV show; Christopher [ Bobby Ewing Adopted son] has a sweet watch

$vlcsnap-2014-03-21-02h40m14s153.png

In LA Confidential the Kevin Spacey character wears a very nice Bulova that has me looking for one. No idea how to catch a screenshot but he's sitting at a bar after taking a bribe from Danny Devito.

Also in LA confidential the nerdy Glasses detective guy has a Rolex of some sort.

In Apocolypse Now Marlong Brando's character is wearing a Rolex GMT with the Bezel removed. No idea how to post the screenshot either...

In LA Confidential the Kevin Spacey character wears a very nice Bulova that has me looking for one. No idea how to catch a screenshot but he's sitting at a bar after taking a bribe from Danny Devito.

Also in LA confidential the nerdy Glasses detective guy has a Rolex of some sort.

In Apocolypse Now Marlong Brando's character is wearing a Rolex GMT with the Bezel removed. No idea how to post the screenshot either...
Any...
proxy.php

Dallas TV show [2014] new series. JR son Josh shows his deceased father's watch to rich Middle east business partners during a poker game.

$vlcsnap-2014-04-08-02h19m15s178.png$vlcsnap-2014-04-08-02h04m32s53.png$vlcsnap-2014-04-08-02h04m39s121.png

I'm catching up on Sons of Anarcy on Netflix. One character, Clay, wears a Rolex (I can't tell you what model). Nero (played by Jimmy Smits) wears a Panerai.

Some of you guys watch crappy shows...Dallas! C'mon man, grow a pair!! :laugh:

Well, i am part Puerto Rican and Italian, so i do support some Latino producers. Spanish lady Cynthia Cidre is the Executive producer of the new Dallas TV show, she is very talented.

She hired many Spanish actors on the new Dallas show, Leona Valera, Carlos Bernard, Kuno Becker, Marlene Forte, part Latina Jordana Brewster, Julie Gonzalo, Juan Pablo Di Pace, part Portuguese/Italian Jesse Metcalfe, Emma Bell is from Woodstown NJ just few minutes from where i live in Buena NJ.

Last edited:
Three Days to kill 2014--- Kevin gives his fancy watch to vendor for loose change so he can call his daughter on pay phone.

$vlcsnap-2014-05-25-00h00m30s0.jpg$vlcsnap-2014-05-24-23h59m51s120.jpg$vlcsnap-2014-05-25-00h00m05s12.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Alex, FYI, that's Richard Hammond, not James May.

X-Files, both Fox and Scully wear Gold Omegas, I think they were DeVilles, simple, elegant dress watches

Show: Season 1, Episode 14; “Take This Sabbath Day”
Actor: Martin Sheen
Character: President Josiah Bartlet
Watch: Omega De Ville Prestige Automatic
$image.jpg
Great show..great character..must be a great watch his character was always on time!!

Top Bottom