What's new

Who can name Movies or TV shows that have fancy Pen scenes?

proxy.php

Actually hadn't even remembered that scene. Took me awhile to find it again, but for a couple seconds after it cuts from Lizzy visiting the Rich Old Bitty (Lady Katherine), she's writing with a quill pen here (or a hand-double is)...like 1: 07 :20 or so on the dvd. (had to install vlc to get the screenshot to grab the pic on the mac). Quite an elegant "J", by the way...

View attachment 398098
View attachment 398099

Thanks for covering me on the previous one...I was on my ipod at the time.
Your welcome, its always fun.

At the very beginning of the movie, when he's still on the ship, he goes to the radio room to re-read his telegram and when he writes out a reply, he takes a fountain pen from a pen stand. It looks like a Sheaffer nib to me.

Jim, just saw it......professor Armstrong sneaks into restroom with a book that has a secret code, he copies code which is a pie sign with a pen.

.View attachment 397230View attachment 397231View attachment 397232View attachment 397233View attachment 397234

recently I happened to notice Pens all over the movies/tv shows .. like one being used as weapon in the new Wolverine movie and one being a key plot item in a MARVEL agents of shield tv show even :) (I got a thread with the snapshot open around here somewhere but can't find it to copy the links)

At the very beginning of the movie, when he's still on the ship, he goes to the radio room to re-read his telegram and when he writes out a reply, he takes a fountain pen from a pen stand. It looks like a Sheaffer nib to me.
Good eye, try get pic.

recently I happened to notice Pens all over the movies/tv shows .. like one being used as weapon in the new Wolverine movie and one being a key plot item in a MARVEL agents of shield tv show even :) (I got a thread with the snapshot open around here somewhere but can't find it to copy the links)
Well, lets see some fancy pens being used for writing then....

American Hustle 2013 [great movie, will win Oscar]...FBI supervisor Stoddard has a pen set on his desk$vlcsnap-2014-01-01-03h34m27s255.png$vlcsnap-2014-01-01-03h34m36s100.png

Am watching West Wing (Season 5, Ep. 17), and a fountain pen was used in the last 5 minutes of the show. Couldn't tell what it was, though.

-Andy

There was an episode of "The Larry Sanders Show," I believe in the final season, in which Larry gave Artie a Phantas pen worth thousands. Artie lost it while writing his memoirs while sitting on the toilet and Hank found it later when he was doing a crossword puzzle while sitting on the pot.

There was an episode of "The Larry Sanders Show," I believe in the final season, in which Larry gave Artie a Phantas pen worth thousands. Artie lost it while writing his memoirs while sitting on the toilet and Hank found it later when he was doing a crossword puzzle while sitting on the pot.
I loved that show, he was a Carson wanabe but it was funny.

Saving Mr Banks [2013]- (good movie, my top Oscar best pic and actress)-- Mrs Pam is using a fancy pen to sign her Disney Mary Poppins rights

. $vlcsnap-2014-01-04-09h04m40s20.png$vlcsnap-2014-01-04-09h04m42s45.png$vlcsnap-2014-01-04-09h04m44s60.png$vlcsnap-2014-01-04-09h04m55s172.png

Top Bottom