What's new

Razorock "Inauguration" Soap Review

Gentleman,

I picked up the new shaving soap from Razorock called "Inauguration." It was exclusively made for and to be sold at Old Town Shaving Company in Pasadena, CA. I shaved with it today and wanted to review it.

Scent: The scent is lemon, and I would describe it as a crisp lemon. I had heard this was supposed to be similar to Razorock's Caprician Lemon. It is on the lighter side for scents, but I would imagine with using the soap more, the scent will be more unlocked and noticeable. I found the lemon scent to be just about the same from in the tub to lathering to finishing my shave. I really enjoy it.

Lather: This is Razorock...it is what you expect. It was terrific—worked up quickly and I was able to get a nice yogurty lather in no time.

Performance
: I found this soap to be right up there with the other high performing Razorock soaps and other brands too. The lather was slick and my razor had no problem working through it. I thought it cushioned my face nicely as I did not have any nicks, cuts, or issues. And afterwards my face felt so good and moisturized from the soap's ingredients.

Price
: In store, it was 14.95. Add California tax and it was just over 16.00. It may be cheaper if you order directly from Damon at Old Town, but I am not sure.

Overall: This is a great soap that you need to pick up! Add it to the list of affordable, high performing Razorock soaps that compete with anybody. Plus, it is coming from two quality guys in the shaving world: Joe at Italianbarber/Razorock and Damon at Old Town Shaving.

$photo (1).jpg$photo.jpg

Top Bottom