What's new

How long should a good Super Badger brush last?

Used once daily, rinsed and dried properly after each shave, how long would you expect a Super badger brush (costing in the region of £50 ish) to last? Best wishes

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
One chap on SMF states that he used the same Plisson brush for I believe over 20 years. That is some great milage! Buy the best you can afford and (try to) stop.

I have a C & E super badge brush that I have used off and on for more than 25 years. It's still in great shape.

DaveS

I would expect a couple decades of use, depending on the maker. A brush for that amount of money made by Rooney for example should last a lifetime.

Best Regards,

J.

N.B.: I spent two weeks in a ocean villa on Leros this summer, one of the most relaxing vacations I've had in years. A beautiful island.

N.B.: I spent two weeks in a ocean villa on Leros this summer, one of the most relaxing vacations I've had in years. A beautiful island.

I understand Leros is an outstanding island. But I cannot understand how you could spot the ocean while on an island deep in the Mediterranean. :lol: :tongue:

Apart from my stupid joke, I really appreciate. Summers on the shores of the Sea in the Middle of the Earth (mediterranean = medius terra ) are unforgettable.

Top Bottom