What's new

B&M score

Went to a local store and found this on the bottom shelf in the back, with a layer of dust on it. Asked how much it was... $7. For that price I took it. Not sure how this stuff is or how old it is. I will let you know what I think..... There was also two dusty tins of ultra mild he said I could have both for $10. If I like this stuff I will go back and pick those up too. The store also has a bunch of Sutliff for $7, bought two tins of maple street and one Molto Dolce

Edit: The back of the tin has a sticker that says US Distributors LANE LIMITED

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Nice find!

I have an Ultra Mild tin (don't think it's more than a year old) But I really enjoy it. Nice pre-Latakia pipe. Very smooth and nice hint of burley action going on in it.

Nice find!

I have an Ultra Mild tin (don't think it's more than a year old) But I really enjoy it. Nice pre-Latakia pipe. Very smooth and nice hint of burley action going on in it.

Thanks for the mini review, I'm going to go get those other tins this weekend.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
In 2010 a law went into effect banning the use if the words "light" and "mild" in the name of tobacco products. When Dunhill was reintroduced Mild was called Flake. The Ultra Mild was not reintroduced under any name. Marlboro renamed there lights Gold, other products did similar changes. This only effected U.S. products.

I happened to get a tin of Escudo from a B&M in Charleston last month. It had been sitting in that store for atleast two years when I first saw it. I picked it up last month, and is it ever awesome. I really matured well in the tin.

Congrats on your find! I love pickups of NOS pipe weed.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
In 2010 a law went into effect banning the use if the words "light" and "mild" in the name of tobacco products. When Dunhill was reintroduced Mild was called Flake. The Ultra Mild was not reintroduced under any name. Marlboro renamed there lights Gold, other products did similar changes. This only effected U.S. products.

So the Dunhill flake I was smoking tonight is actually a "mild"?!?!

My mistake, Dunhill Light Flake was renamed Dunhill Flake.

Top Bottom