What's new

QED Soaps - question

* How do i see a listing of the soap products made by QED? :confused:

there is nothing on the qedusa website that seems to link to their soaps.

thanks

* How do i see a listing of the soap products made by QED? :confused:

there is nothing on the qedusa website that seems to link to their soaps.

thanks

Haha.. it's a secret.

Well, actually the site is just really screwed up. Click on "OTHER FABULOUS TOILETRY PRODUCTS OFFERED BY QED" on the left pane. Near the bottom half of the new page, you'll see QEDman [USA]. The items on this page cannot be added directly to your cart. You have to add those items as a comment on the Order Form. I know it might seem a little weird to not see a list of your items but Charles totals everything up in your comments section. He charges you using the payment method you've entered and sends you an email confirmation. It's counterintuitive but it works.

BTW - the QED soaps are quite good. Slick and lather well, with very intense scent - they are glycerin-based soaps, and perform a little differently than the triple-milled soaps.

Definitely worth a try.

Best ... Steve

BTW - the QED soaps are quite good. Slick and lather well, with very intense scent - they are glycerin-based soaps, and perform a little differently than the triple-milled soaps.

Definitely worth a try.

Best ... Steve

They are IMO the best glycerin soaps available.

I usually check with Charles by e-mail before I order to make sure the item I want is in stock. Great stuff and top notch customer service. :thumbup:

Top Bottom