What's new

2014 Shave Purchase Sabbatical, The Year of Gentlemanly Shenanigans.

Still in. I've been distracted from shaving with buying a new car (after totaling my old one :thumbdown) and also breaking in my new Kamado Joe. So far, I've done rib eyes, burgers, and today... baby backs smoked for ~4 hours. Yum Yum!

Yep. It's pretty amazing. Once I dialed in the temp today, I never had to bother with it again. Ribs were so smoky and tender. I can't wait to do a pork butt or a pizza....or a pork butt pizza :biggrin1:

FOR THE WIN!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm

We often do BBQ Chicken Pizza, with BBQ sauce, chicken, onions...but this looks freaking delicious and now I have try one :drool:

$bbq pizza.gif

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
day |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||

While not exactly warm, the chill has left the morning air and buds are visible everywhere on tree branches. Yet, despite this, something heavy lurks in the air. You can almost taste it.

Of course, free shipping is my middle name! A bottle of RR Baby Blue and a bottle of Fine American Blend. Nothing crazy. And yes, supper on me next time I'm in the 'Peg. I may make it out to judge some beer for the Brew Bombers one of these times.

It was a good run Owen and even if this leads to a bunch more orders, you did very well.

Still saving for that Mazda (I think it was a Mazda) will hopefully be motivation to keep you on course the remainder of the year.

Baby Blue is very nice...scent grows on you and don't take the sniff from the bottle as how it will be on your skin. For $20, it's got to be the greatest bargain in AS out there.

I was sure we'd see a few more fall from the Slant today, but given how fast hey sold out (under 3 minutes), I'm not so sure...but there is always Sat & Sun to try again.

Made it through the Slant temptation...Still In.

Welcome back Owen!! In good form, I see!!!

Glad to see at least one make it's way to Canada. My fellow B&B co-worker had one cued up, went to pay and it was gone. And another B&Ber I work with, also missed out.

Hopefully at least one will be headed to Winnipeg tomorrow or Sunday so I can see this thing first hand.

Untitled Treewhale Project (due end of May) put the Kaibosh on a two seater for now, but my friend on the island is planning on selling his when he and his good lady baby up, he has promised me a great deal, and (bless their hearts) they have pulled the goalie. I shall have my roadster in good time!

Top Bottom