What's new

Pic of the week!

How about a thread that is kind of a catch-all for photos we like and took recently. No theme, no judging, no rules (beyond B&B content rules), just a place for people to show random photos, discuss and enjoy. Cell phone, P&S, SLR, film, digital, whatever!

Again, these don't have to be pro grade or anything close, the only thing is it has to be a photo you enjoy and want to share. Post as many as you like.

-Xander

So I'll go first.

Cell phone shot on my walk to work the other morning.

proxy.php

A hummer that was hanging around last week, D200

proxy.php

proxy.php

Picaso, the local skateboarding bull dog

proxy.php

-Xander

Ice on my windshield the other morning, UV coated glass makes some great colors!!

proxy.php

This is one of the birds at work, I manage a pet store.

proxy.php

M00chness, great pics!

I know there are at least a few people here who like to take pictures all the time, and there has to be some that you wish to share!

-Xander

Allen, you should post some of your great pics in the SOTD (shave of the day) thread, sir! I bet your razors, soaps, brushes and other items would look fantastic! :thumbup:

Allen, you should post some of your great pics in the SOTD (shave of the day) thread, sir! I bet your razors, soaps, brushes and other items would look fantastic! :thumbup:

Funny thing...I dont have any of it, YET! I put my order in a few days ago as a Christmas present to myself.

Top Bottom