What's new

Razo Rock

Gents,

Found my new favorite aftershave. Razo-Rock, Alum Block that I ordered from West Shaving. Amazing. It feels amazing after a good shave, much better than any liquid or cream aftershave.

Sonny

I use RazoRock After Shave Wax and especially in this cold season. Very nice and interesting scent.

The Aftershave Wax is very nice. I held off on trying it for a while because it contains grain alcohol, but for whatever reason it doesn't bother my skin the way products containing alcohol generally do. I've been using it exclusively for a couple of weeks and so far it seems to be hitting the sweet spot between balms that are too heavy/greasy and aftershaves that do not provide enough moisture.

Ditto on the Aftershave wax - while im not crazy about the initial scent it goes away quickly and really protects and softens the skin - wonderful product

I have some wax as well. Perfect for the cold weather. Wish it was a tad cheaper though. But a little goes a long way.

I'm glad the alum worked for you(as it does for a lot of people). For myself it was about the worst feeling I've ever had after a shave, so unfortunately I can't take advantage of it.

I just picked up a razorock alum block and am very impressed. I'm not sure how much it differs to others, considering it is a mineral, but I found the size is right on and it is easy to use. Wet the face, rub it on, and put it back in the case. There is no change to the block and it seems this will last me a very long time.

Top Bottom