What's new

Acquisitions for December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month I've got some TOBS Sandalwood, A Rolls DeLuxe A kit and a Merkur 37C. Now I have a Personna Stainless Injector on the way from Bulgaria.

I was on a lime kick, and found some good deals so I went nuts.

Coates Lime shave cream
RazoRock Essential oil of lime
Geo F Trumpers Lime
Clubman Pinaud Lime Sec
Clubman Pinaud Classic vanilla
Captain's Choice Lime
Edwin Jagger DE89bl
Whipped dog 22mm in black resin handle
Dr Bronners peppermint soap

proxy.php

Thank you, gents. I already have the Barbiere shaving cream (tub), so now I hoping for the complete AdP shaving experience! :001_rolle

I also got a fantastic gift from my wife, that caught me completely by surprise:

Dubl Duck Goldedge

proxy.php

The fantastic detail of the handle:

proxy.php

Cheers.

Wow! It's a beauty. Congrats and enjoy!

December acquisitions:

Shave Soap

*RazoRock ABCBA
*RazoRock King of the Castle Lavender Montebianco

After Shave

*Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion
*RazoRock Baby Blue
*Shavex Alum (2 bars)

Overdid it in 2013, so I'm going on a software buying sabbatical until I get my inventory adjusted.

Last one for the year. Wade and Badger 7/8. Missing a couple rivets, but I'm thinking I might have it restored.

$AY8bIx0l.jpg$vssD5SUl.jpg

For Christmas my pop got me a new Merkur 25c; the long handled OC razor. Anxious to try it out, but have been growing the beard out for a week or so. When I shave that off, I will initiate the 25c!

This was the last thing I got last year. It looks like it's hand-made, and was advertised as a "shaving kit box". From the way things fit, it would appear so:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 106
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
I asked SWMBO and my family for less shaving stuff this year, as I have loads, and they gladly obliged. However, my sister did pick up a puck of peppermint oil and oatmeal shave soap from a renaissance faire, of all places. I was skeptical of it at first, but tried it, and I hope she finds that vendor again. It's phenomenal soap, it doesn't even have a brand name. The menthol kick is awesome, the smell is fantastic, and it leaves my face with just the right amount of moisture, plus it's really slick and lubricates well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom