What's new

What does your Christmas card list look like?

It's the thought that counts, right? Even if they are late, it's still the Christmas season! I keep my lights up until January 6th, wouldn't mind getting a card even after that.

True, I have never minded getting a Christmas card a little late, always great to receive them.

If you like, Ed, drop me your address in a PM and I will send one from Aus.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I am in agreement with the gents above. Getting a Christmas card in January is not a big deal. Getting a Christmas card in February...you're off the list :001_tongu

On a side note....I did a few cards with the Platinum Plaisir and it was not enjoyable. Not smooth, very skritchy, like writing on sandpaper almost. Which has been the case with this pen since I got it. I suspect it's a combination of the fine nib and my heavy hand writing style.

so anyway, I switched to a Parker Sonnet...... .7 Gel

It Seems that post from Canada IS actually pretty good it seems to only take a week or so to make it. I ended up posting 18 international cards, 8 Christmas postcards and a few local ones

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I got 9 more ready to go. And 13 left.

first batch I sent out was 23 cards. This second batch will be 22 cards. All said and done I'll send 45 cards this year.
And all thanks to the original Christmas card exchange thread. :thumbup:

I figured since I'm sending to my B&B friends I might as well send to my other (less cool cause they are not on B&B) friends and family.

This is the first time I've ever sent Christmas cards. I think this will be the start of a great tradition. It takes some time but it's really enjoyable!

*46 cards...found another address.

Last edited:
Top Bottom