What's new

Caswell-Massey Offers Free Shipping?

Tonight I received an email from Caswell-Massey offering free shipping. Other than that, no details were provided. I have emailed them, and will report back once I know more.

Randy

Caswell-Massey replied to my email:

Dear Mr. Taylor,

Thank you for contacting us with your question. There was text underneath the picture of the Shea Butter line that read:

Want to keep your beautiful summer skin as long as possible? Try our Shea Butter Collection to improve your skin’s appearance, elasticity and glow. Formulated with generous levels of the finest grade of 100% Shea Butter, the line is available in three intoxicating scents: Calming Lavender, Honey Almond, and Refreshing Verbena. Restore your skin from head to toe with our Shea Body Butter, Shea Butter Foot Spa, Shea Butter Balm, or Shea Butter Soap.

Be sure to try our new Shea Massage Oil! Great for an all-over massage or as an after-bath moisturizer.

Don't Forget! We've also created new Shea Butter Lip Balms for soft and healthy lips! Pure Shea Butter is mixed with Vitamin E to protect lips from the elements, be it the sun of summer or the wind and chill of winter.

FREE SHIPPING*
on all orders of $75 or more!
Now through Sept. 10th
when you click through this email
or enter coupon code ESED at checkout
Phone orders: mention coupon code ESED when calling.

*Offer Valid through 9/10/05 only on orders of $75 or more, not valid with any other offer.

Happy Shopping!

Randy

Top Bottom