What's new

Best barbers..

What was that barber applying after the shave? A styptic pencil? reminds me of my first barber straight shave. What a butcher! The next was done by Japanese gal - a luxury shave but not nearly as close as I can get myself.

Rich

"There is no native criminal class except Congress,"- Mark Twain

Thanks for sharing the vids. There are incredible! The first one was simple incredible. That guy was a master.

R

The mamma's boy uses a motorized razor, what do you expect?:lol: You will notice though that he shut that burn down right away, before the wash.

Richard

Great videos indeed. Especially #2

Sounds painful, but I assume it's not..
Not exactly painful.
Ok its not comfortable, and I shed a tear when I got the floss treatment at a barber in Turkey. Worked a treat on those hard to get hairs though, on the nose and chin.

There needs to be a directory to where good "old fashioned" style barbers are in the US.. Is there such a directory? Every time I try google, I wind up with a bunch of supercuts and other wana-be "barber shops"..

Someone should compile a list.

Thank you for posting those videos. After watching that one barber take care of that guy's razor burn with they alum, I decided to give it a try. I've started using it on my entire neck and face and it quells the burn very fast. I don't even worry so much about the burn anymore.

Top Bottom