What's new

Maggard Razors

Living in rural NW Ohio, I've long been envious of the big-city folks that have access to actual stores that sell wet shaving stuff (Chicago, New York, London, etc.). That is until I discovered that Maggard razors (no affiliation, I assure you) was only 20 minutes away in Adrian Michigan. It's a small storefront that's very neat, tidy, and clean. I was very impressed with the selection of soaps, creams, aftershaves, razors (DE and straight), strops, etc. I picked up some Captain's Choice Cat-o-nine Tails, a Maggard M3, and some blades. Meeting and chatting with Brad and his lovely wife was a real treat too. If you're in SE Michigan or NW Ohio, you need to stop in and at least say hi. I mean, how cool is it to be able to just walk in and pick up a stick of Arko and a tub of TOBS, and be on you merry way.

Like I said, I'm not affiliated, I just wanted to give some props where they're due.

Last edited:
I order from maggard razors online shop all of the time. Brad and Cassie are really nice, and quick to answer any questions I have. It also helps that my orders leave the store either the same day or next day, depending on when I order.

I see this thread has been moved to the 'Shopping and Deals' forum. Thank you to the Moderator that made the switch :thumbup:, and sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

Their service is top notch! The store is about 80 miles from me and worth the trip. I'm not affiliated, either, just a satisfied customer. I use an MR10 as my daily razor.

Living in rural NW Ohio, I've long been envious of the big-city folks that have access to actual stores that sell wet shaving stuff (Chicago, New York, London, etc.). That is until I discovered that Maggard razors (no affiliation, I assure you) was only 20 minutes away in Adrian Michigan. It's a small storefront that's very neat, tidy, and clean. I was very impressed with the selection of soaps, creams, aftershaves, razors (DE and straight), strops, etc. I picked up some Captain's Choice Cat-o-nine Tails, a Maggard M3, and some blades. Meeting and chatting with Brad and his lovely wife was a real treat too. If you're in SE Michigan or NW Ohio, you need to stop in and at least say hi. I mean, how cool is it to be able to just walk in and pick up a stick of Arko and a tub of TOBS, and be on you merry way.

Like I said, I'm not affiliated, I just wanted to give some props where they're due.
Very nice folks to deal with online, as well. I've bought several items from them, and it's always a pleasure.

I order from maggard razors online shop all of the time. Brad and Cassie are really nice, and quick to answer any questions I have. It also helps that my orders leave the store either the same day or next day, depending on when I order.

+1

Ask a question and they'll give you a straight answer, even if the suggestion leads you to another shop. Great customer service!!!

I respect any business that will change their hours during hockey season to support their kid... and I'm not even a hockey fan.

I ordered an MR3 on Sunday afternoon. Received an email Monday morning saying it was shipped and in my mailbox on Wednesday. Standard shipping. My first Maggard's purchase and certainly not my last.

Top Bottom