What's new

Anyone Giving Nib Gifts For Christmas

Sailor 1911 in red for my wife, to compliment her same in blue from last year (and her growing collection of pens over the past year). I'm also giving her a Franklin Cristoph leather pen case.

As my daughter, wife, and I are signing Christmas cards last night using my pilot metro; I hear this from my wife. "You know I learned to write using a fountain pen and the more I use this the more I like not having to use pressure to write and my hand is not getting tired". I don't know about you but I took that as a hint and a blank check. So first thing this morning I hopped on Goulet Pens and ordered her the red Parker IM and some paper for myself.
You did good- way to catch a hint :D

Pilot Metropolitan to my college student goddaughter, who may or may not like it, but will as always give me credit for meaning well.:laugh:

And my best wishes to everybody here for Christmas! May the gifts you give be appreciated, and may you all get a little something for yourselves.:angel:

I grabbed my son a whole box full of New items... And EJ DE89, brush, soap, creme, blades, alum block... He wanted to use my gear last night so I'm really excited for him to open his gift in a few days.

My daughter is getting a vintage ladies Pilot from me. Takes a modified Sailor converter. Giving a bottle of Pelikan Brown and Special Reserve Anthracite.

My wife is very unhappy with my fountain pen collection. Sees it as a waste to time/money. I'm convinced I could never get her into a nice fountain pen but figured I could at least give her a nice ballpoint. I gave her a green Pelikan K150 and a blue Pelikan K250. Seemed well received. Now I'll have to see if she actually uses them.

Top Bottom