What's new

Nancy Boy Butch

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to throw this out there because NB Butch doesn't get a lot of press- it is really a top notch cologne and everyone owes it to themselves to get a sample...

It is really expensive ($50 for 1 ounce!) ...but honestly... most of us have atleast 2-3 different colognes anyway- and it will still last you a a long while assuming you cycle through them.

I like their Signature Shave Cream a lot. I'm glad you mentioned it because I was wondering if it was worth trying. Thanks!

DaveS

I definitely agree that their signature shaving cream is an outstanding product. The scent is so clean and distinct and lathers very well. The shave is slick and it leaves one face feeling clean and soft. I had seen about six months ago there cologne and was interested in it because all of their other products I tried were outstanding (bar shower soaps, handsoap, ASB, and facial wash) but was turned off by the price. I too would like to hear your impression on the scent in relation to other scents.

Yup, Butch is an outstanding cologne. They offer another one with an equally as charming name but I have not tried it.

Dennis

Top Bottom