What's new

Saint Charles Shave

I'd like to apologize to anyone inconvenienced by the sudden closing of the SCS website and also for unanswered email.

Initial symptoms of a cold quickly progressed into a miserable flu in a matter of hours which has knocked me off my feet for several days.

There are approximately 200 email as yet unansered and I promise to get caught up in the next day or two.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Sue

Sounds like you might have had the same thing I had. It came on fast and lasted about 10 days. It was NO FUN! Hope you're feeling better!!!!!

seems like it is going around everywhere. Just get well, that goes for all of you ill people out there.

Sue,
I hope you are resting and taking it easy, the flu is not fun. But I would like to ask is when will your store open up again :tongue:

Sue,

Don't bother doing anything until you're sure you feel better. This thing went through our house and lasted for over a week in some cases. Nasty stuff in spades. Hope you feel better

Saint Charles Shave is back online after a forced "Flu Vacation". The St. Louis newspaper said the flu reached epidemic proportions in our area. The only adult person I know who escaped it, is my son in law. Many physicians didn't even want to see the pts. as they couldn't keep up and called in prescriptions for Z-packs. Walgreens ran out of DayQuil, NyQuil and TheraFlu.
It's pretty nice to feel good again, Thank you all for your well wishes!
Sue

Saint Charles Shave is back online after a forced "Flu Vacation". The St. Louis newspaper said the flu reached epidemic proportions in our area. The only adult person I know who escaped it, is my son in law. Many physicians didn't even want to see the pts. as they couldn't keep up and called in prescriptions for Z-packs. Walgreens ran out of DayQuil, NyQuil and TheraFlu.
It's pretty nice to feel good again, Thank you all for your well wishes!
Sue

I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Hi Sue

Glad it wasn't anything serious, like a Man-Cold.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6DktXFvg4[/YOUTUBE]

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Cheers

Jeremy

Welcome back to the land of the living Sue...ease back into work nice and slow...we don't want you to relapse on us! :biggrin:

Thank you all for your well wishes!! The video is so FUNNY !! I am sure happy that I only had the flu and not a "Man Cold". I forwarded the link on to the men in my family and friends who also ended up with the flu :biggrin1:
Sue

Top Bottom