What's new

Syn has agreed to do an interview! What questions have you always wanted to ask?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
James - aka Syngent - aka your Steward has volunteered to take part in a B&B interview!

So what questions have you got for him? What have you wanted to know but never asked for fear of blue ink on your face?

I've got some basic questions assembled but need your help coming up with questions that are uniquely NIB. Pens, paper, handwriting, cats, ink spillage, anything you know he enjoys.

If you've got a non-NIB question feel free!

Please post your questions here or PM them to me.

I will assemble the best and include them in the interview.

Let's make this FUN!

here's one

"After you have given your cat a blue mohawk, due to ink spillage, what razor and shaving soap do you use to remove his blue hair ? or is he a cream user ??"

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
here's one

"After you have given your cat a blue mohawk, due to ink spillage, what razor and shaving soap do you use to remove his blue hair ? or is he a cream user ??"

oooo really curious about this one myself.

Why? And "why not" is not acceptable. I'd appreciate a minimum 350 word answer written in Asa-gao on a Ahab flex

Last edited:
"would Topher like to add anything?"
:tongue_sm

Funny you should ask. I don't speak cat but I did understand some things he said.

"Meow....meow meow meow torture me with ink. Meow meow meow.......meow meow make me retreat to the plastic wash basin sink. Meow meow meow.........meow still love ya though dad. :)

"Where did you learn to spell like that?"

"Why can't you be sad Keanu for us anymore?"

Seriously, whatever you ask will be a great interview. I'd like to hear him talk about his calligraphy skills. And the best way to B&B at work, he is a pro at that.

Top Bottom