What's new

Captain's Choice contest for the holidays - you pick!

Welcome to a timely contest from The Captain for the holidays. The winner gets to pick their prize of EITHER our brand new RazoRock for Captain's Choice bay rum artisan shaving soap OR a full size bottle of ONE of our aftershaves. For your viewing pleasure:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Here is what you need to do to enter. Simply tell of either the favorite gift you have given to someone or a favorite gift you have received and tell why it is a favorite. This is CONUS only and will be drawn via random.org in a week or so at The Captain's discretion.

I'm IN.

Given and got. Myself in the form of an engagement ring to my (now) wife 26 years ago on Christmas Eve. Best Christmas ever. :lips:

Oh, Captain, I be telling ye the truth on this one. Me darling wife, for me day of birth, presented me with a four fluked, collapsible anchor. :boat: It's a fine piece to decorate the nautical room, and to hang me sou'wester upon.
$Gift.jpg
It was the first time I had gotten a gift that I had only mentioned liking. This wife was a keeper!
Captain, don't consider me in the contest as I have won a Captain's Choice contest previously, just thought you'd appreciate the story. :001_smile

I'm in. The greatest gift given to me was my son. 27 years ago, my wife gave to me, a great gift in a boy who has grown into a Man that I am very proud of.

Thank you Captain for the chance at winning.

Frank

I'm in.
I was PIF a Super Speed and in turn gave it to my wife and now she likes DE shaving. By the way it is the only razor she likes.

I'm in--a bottle of Captain's original MUST BE MINE!

My favorite present I've gotten has been a framed poster and ticket stub my brother sent me from a concert we'd gone to together 20 years previously.

Last year I (we) gave my 3 year old son his first bicycle. I had never seen a child's eyes light up at Christmas time like that. He is my first child.

Captain, I am so excited to get my hands on that new soap! Been chomping at the bit ever seen you spilled the beans about it!

I'm not in because your generosity in the form of a pif is how I came to know your products to start with. So I will wait until that once mythical soap is available for purchase.

Last edited:
The best gift I ever gave was a few years ago when one of my daughters was struggling financially after going out on her own and Christmas was approaching. She was juggling school and part time work, her room mate bailed on her and the apartment bills fell solely on her. My wife and I took her her simple little Christmas present to her, along with a couple weeks of food and a check for enough to pay two months rent and bills. She used that situation to pull herself up and never looked back and is now an officer in the navy, a homeowner, a wife and mother.

I'm in! Great contest!

I'm in most definitely. Best gift received would be the stainless steel starbucks coffee mug my wife and kids got for me a few years ago that I use everyday.

Im in, thanks for the chance.

Best gift I ever received was the Simpson Douglas SWMBO purchased for me.

best gift I ever gave was to an ex-gf. Custom gold necklace with an aquamarine in the center surrounded by diamonds.

My lovely bride and I don't give each other anything for Christmas. Rather than buy each other something that we probably wouldn't miss if we don't have, we adopt kids off the Angel Tree and send them gifts in each others names. We put their information tag in an envelope and give that to each other. I get much more out of knowing there are kids getting Christmas than I would from a gift I don't need.

My favorite gift is when my wife gave me season tickets to the last year at Tiger Stadium and the first year at Comerica Park as my wedding present, as if her love was not enough!

My son was born last December. So far the best gift I've ever received. That is until we try for a second in the near future.

I am in! The coffee mug sent to me by an old comrade while I was on my first OEF tour is still in use by me every day!

I'm in.

The nicest gift I received was a surprise camping trip that featured my favorite dinner and dessert - made as best as possible considering the location.

The best gift I received was a surprise birthday party from my wife. I was amazed that 10 of my friends just happened to be at my favorite restaurant on my birthday.:ohmy:

I am in.

I gave this watch to my wife last Christmas, it was our 20th Christmas together this is the nicest present I have ever given her.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 581
Top Bottom