What's new

Anyone try Levenger ink?

My wife d the new Levenger wants to get me some ink and she received the new Levenger catalog in the mail. Has anyone tried their inks. Would a sampler pack be worth it. Running it thru a Pellican m200.

Thanks
Drew

I used a bottle over ten years ago. What I remember, it was a quality ink. Never bought another bottle.

I have a couple of bottles from 10 years ago but I haven't tapped into them in about 9 1/2 years. I may have to dig them out.

Empyrean is my favorite blue-black. It writes well in just about any pen I use, including a Pelikan m200. The bottle is fantastic and very functional. I recommend it. I don't have the sampler so can't speak for other colors.

I've used the Cocoa and it has worked well in a couple of Mont Blancs, a Waterman, and a Sheaffer. I don't think it is my favorite ink, but is a good, solid performer.

I have used the sampler, and all of the inks worked fine. The one color that I keep in my stable is cobalt blue. As noted above, the ink bottle is tremendous.

I had a blue and brown from them. Feathered more than Watermans and Noodlers, but not horribly so.

The Levenger bottles had a plastic insert in them. While capped, if you turned the bottle upside down, the insert would hold a small amount of ink so that it was easier to fill when you got near the bottom of the bottle.

Top Bottom