What's new

New M600

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
My new Pelikan (blue with stripes) M600 M arrived today.

After a few water flushes I loaded it with one of my new ink samples: Diamine Asa blue. The pen fits nicely between my M800 OB and my Sailor with a F nib. The Sailor has a bit too much feedback for my taste, but writes well.

This M600 writes like butter. After only one sitting I think I prefer it capped.

Money well spent.

Now all I need is a good flex nib and my collection is set (he said with tongue in cheek and a great deal of wishful thinking).

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Congrats on the new acquisition! The newer M600 is a good size (I have a couple of the older smaller sized ones), Pelikan hit a home run when they started that model.

This M600 writes like butter. After only one sitting I think I prefer it capped.

Tough to write with 'em capped though...

Posted? :001_cool:

One of the top 3 pens on my get list... can't wait to see the pictures

Have a blast with that one, not often ypu get to add a heavyweight like that to your collection

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
The new blue M600 with a green M800 for size contrast.
$IMG_2049.jpg$IMG_2050.jpg

I tried to wipe that Asa blue ink from the nib, but alas . . .
$IMG_2051.jpg$IMG_2053.JPG

Very nice- I hope that you enjoy that one for years to come. I was lucky enough to pick up an M605 a couple of years back as a special edition for a German Department store- it is in mid-blue and has silver hardware...... love the 600 series pens!

Top Bottom