What's new

My weekend project

So I finally got a hold of some descent card stock, took a note from the Goulet's book and made my own ink swab cards. I wanted a nice way to compare the ink I have in my collection (samples included) and a note book wasn't cutting it. I have friends with Lamy Safaris so I took the trouble to write at the bottom of each with a safari. That way if they want a sample to try they can see how it will look in their pen....one step closer to the rabbit hole. sorry for the bad pick but I used a camera phone and it was having trouble focusing in the dim light.

future reference going forward, it would be great to have something like that for those long forgotten great inks you should have rebought yourself

I ought to get off my but and do something like that

looks like it was fun

That's a great idea. This way, we could see what the color, (u) for our Canadian friends :p, looked like if we run out and forget down the road. I'm totally doing this. :thumbup:

I stole some stamping up card stock from the wife. I was just about to order clairefontaine pollen when she handed me some to try.

Top Bottom