What's new

Recommend a demonstrator?

What colours and nibs did you get

I love my 92 one of my favourite pens

Custom heritage 92 broad nib - clear

TWSBI 580 1.1 stub italic

Now I gotta come up with a story for SWMBO when the packages arrive since I also have a bottle of Windsor ASM on the way...

Best of luck if she doesnt believe you won them in a nib PIF
Custom heritage 92 broad nib - clear

TWSBI 580 1.1 stub italic

Now I gotta come up with a story for SWMBO when the packages arrive since I also have a bottle of Windsor ASM on the way...

IMHO a good demonstrator should not be a cartridge/converter pen. Either an eyedropper (Kaweco ice/sport!!) or something like a Pelikan or the Pilot 92 mentioned above. (My preference, already owning both, would be the Pilot.)

http://stores.ebay.ca/JAPAN-DO-Stat...13639011&_sid=598780041&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I got mine from that guy.

Curious if you ever corresponded with this guy or just got your orders in the mail. Have emailed and not gotten a response....wondering if there is a language barrier.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

I think I am going to sell my Lamy Studio to finance the 580 I have been eyeballing. With a Paypal account, the wife need not know :biggrin: Oh, and I agree with Doc- demonstrators shouldn't have mundane converter filling systems.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Curious if you ever corresponded with this guy or just got your orders in the mail. Have emailed and not gotten a response....wondering if there is a language barrier.

No correspondence, just a order shipped quickly with good packing.

I have spoke to him over email... could be him off for weekend or other event.. but there is a def language barrier... he does well with english enough to understand and you to understand him perfectly though.... I got abfree bag of tea from him on my last order

I have spoke to him over email... could be him off for weekend or other event.. but there is a def language barrier... he does well with english enough to understand and you to understand him perfectly though.... I got abfree bag of tea from him on my last order

Nice and good to know. I emailed him to ask when I could expect shipping...will see what kind of English comes through...

Last edited:
Top Bottom