What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
hommerouge is banned for denting his sirop d'erible tin.

tepid-yucky is banned for ... well, no reason, really; I just needed to ban tepid again. It's been a while.

Doc4 is banned for thinking Redman wouldn't know who he was talking about with that frog talk. Ain't that stuff only for Quebec province?

Redman is banned for being from "the land time wishes it could forget."

Doc is banned for banning out of turn. Again. And again. And again . . .

Chris is banned because whenever I see his username, I think of lamb. More specifically, the lamb that I need to go out and buy because it tastes good. Plus, his avatar is hard to read (even with bifocals).

Teppanyaki is banned for not being able to read cleanshaved's avatar with bifocals and I can even with trifocals. Also for banning Doc out of turn before I mentioned about out of turn banning.

Cleanshaved is banned for not realizing that. So there, and what is this rules thing you speak of? :lol:

Desertlifter is banned for being on the wrong side of the mountains (I used to live in central WA, but have migrated west). He is then unbanned for being a Sounders fan.

I buy both bifocals AND lamb chops. I'm flexible that way. :thumbup: I just need to remember which one you wear and which one you eat.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Doc4 is banned, as everyone knows you wear mutton chops on your face.

$images5MDXA3G2.jpg

$wpid-4d213366617c6be8284d1ff4beb10_h400_w300_m2_bblack_q99_p99_cqmrpocnu.jpg

Chris is banned yet again. Since I re-inked a few fountain pens, I feel the need to write and I am therefore writing your ban with a Pilot Metropolitan (purple leopard design), CM nib, and Diamine's Bilberry ink. Enjoy your ban, written in a rich bluish-purple ink with many flourishes.

proxy.php

Actually, if you Google "fountain pen humor", there's a Get Fuzzy comic strip that I thought was pretty darn funny.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Tepid is banned for getting FP ink on his computer screen.

Dennis2society is banned (and fired) for being confused by a talking pen.

proxy.php

Doc4 is banned. I say this as I have been given magical banning powers by a cast iron-seared lamb shoulder chop. Garlicky sage beans and charred green onion, too.

That's probably worth 2 bans. 3, if you add the salad.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Teppid is banned for eating ban salad. He is also banned fro eating bean salad ... what in basketball is called a "fragrant foul".

Top Bottom