What's new

Canadian airport security and DE razors

Any one have experience getting through security at Canadian airports with a shaving kit with a DE razor and blades? I will be traveling soon and wanted to bring just one bag (I like to trave light). But how does Canadian security view a DE razor and blades? I would hate to have my razor confiscated.

Thanks.

I travel quite often and I am usually able to take my blades, DE and Feather AC inside the checked luggage. You are not able to take them with you in your carry-ons.

You'll be lucky if they let you on the plane if it's in your carry-on. This is the same security that made me throw out a keychain made from a small circuit board and had everyone dumping supposed potential bomb ingredients into the same bin.

what a shame what as the world come to when we cant take our shaving gear on holiday.they need a break as much as we do:tongue_sm.but on a more serious note.this is the world we live in.allways remember my american brother.the uk is side by side in this madness.SORRY MAYBE EVEN CANADIAN

I do travel a lot .....stick every piece of shaving gear into a clear plastic bag and leave it in the check in luggage other wise .....well you know .

Top Bottom