What's new

Citrusy ASB?

I really enjoy shaving products with a citrus scent (grapefruit, orange, lemon etc.) but I'm not so fond of lime scenting ones. Yeah I know ... :out:

I've found many SC with this kind of scents but not so many ASB, so I was wondering if you guys had some suggestions? I already have C&E Post Shave Relief which smells like lemon custard ... but what else? :detective:

Thanks,

Noc.

Well, as with so many other questions, my answer is inevitably Harris Arlington. I guess it is arguably lime, though, but with the fougere element, it's not really limey like a straight lime.

-Mo

Harris Arlington was the fisrt that came to mind.

Also think about AOS Lemon and check out QED as they probably have a citrusy balm.

I want to second the note about what Barclay Crocker can do with scents.
I picked up their Lavender after shave balm and boy is it goodl. It relatively inexpensive and a little does go a long way.
Now if they can only devise a Mint balm...................

I want to second the note about what Barclay Crocker can do with scents.
I picked up their Lavender after shave balm and boy is it goodl. It relatively inexpensive and a little does go a long way.
Now if they can only devise a Mint balm...................

It shows they have Peppermint, did you want spearmint or just a minty fragrance?

Though not a balm ---Thayers LEMON witch hazel w/aloe vera has a great scent and is very refreshing....especially in the summer! Pete

Lucky Tiger has an orange scented after shave cream available at Nordstrom's. If you have a Nordtrom's close by, you can get some samples to try first. I think Dillard's is also supposed to carry it.

Top Bottom