What's new

Post what you won in the Auction in The Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The St. Sue Auction starts today! Please dig deep if you can to help support breast cancer research. You can bid on one of many wonderful items that are up for grabs in the auction, or you can donate any amount you like.

Think about the amazing women in your life, and please do all you can to help with the fight. It starts today!

Thanks, gents.

-Andy

OK, it might not be much to many of you, but I feel like I scored big! I actually won 2 items in the the St. Sue Auction.
1) a nice package from Larry at whippeddog.com; DE razor w/ 5 Astra blades, pure black brush, and a Colonel Conk Almond shave soap
2) another nice package from Down Under by Andy;​
Proraso alcohol free aftershave balm (green tea and oat), Proraso shaving cream soap (​
green tea and oat), Edwin Jagger DE89 (chrome), blade sampler pack, and a Semogue 2000 pure bristle brush
Not too bad for a newbie that's never used a DE!!! I guess I soon will though...this should be quite a ride...

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
OK, it might not be much to many of you, but I feel like I scored big! I actually won 2 items in the the St. Sue Auction.
1) a nice package from Larry at whippeddog.com; DE razor w/ 5 Astra blades, pure black brush, and a Colonel Conk Almond shave soap
2) another nice package from Down Under by Andy;​
Proraso alcohol free aftershave balm (green tea and oat), Proraso shaving cream soap (​
green tea and oat), Edwin Jagger DE89 (chrome), blade sampler pack, and a Semogue 2000 pure bristle brush
Not too bad for a newbie that's never used a DE!!! I guess I soon will though...this should be quite a ride...

Proraso is great stuff! I think you made out like a bandit! all great products!

I'm wearing what I won

2) another nice package from Down Under by Andy; Proraso alcohol free aftershave balm (green tea and oat), Proraso shaving cream soap (green tea and oat), Edwin Jagger DE89 (chrome), blade sampler pack, and a Semogue 2000 pure bristle brush

I also won two auctions:

A shave ready #GD66 from Buca and a pimp your Gold Dollar which allowed me to choose scale material and colour, as well as the blade shape (French cut, barber's motch etc..), donated and made by Otto76.

I chose my preferred design after discussing with Otto76 and I'll share pics here when it's finished and I get it (unless people want to see the WIP?

Most visitors to the straight razor forums have seen Buca's GDs and the great edges he puts on them, but when it arrives I'll share some pics here 👍

It's exciting, and more importantly in a good cause! Even SWMBO couldn't complain or comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom