What's new

Show us Your Tobacco Stash and Smoking Rooms

Will post a picture of my tupperdore, or maybe I will have a Wineador by then, in the new year. I should have some more sticks by then :thumbup:

In the 'cellar'
proxy.php

More pics when photo bucket unfreezes. :cursing::cursing:

By my calculations if those are packed tight that's 36 pounds, not even enough for one cob bowl per day for 20 years.

Edit: Assuming those are pint jars.

Still from my experience that is a ton of pipe tobacco. Even when I was pipe smoking regularly in College I never had more than 2 tubs of Prince Albert and Sir Walter plus a pint of our house cherry.

Still from my experience that is a ton of pipe tobacco. Even when I was pipe smoking regularly in College I never had more than 2 tubs of Prince Albert and Sir Walter plus a pint of our house cherry.

it really is quite a nice stash. But I've seen some serious pipe smokers with really bad TAD and serious Tobacco hoarding tendancies....Price comes to mind...and a few others.

It really is surprising how much the BL and wet shaving have in common, you got the guys with huge soaps and creams and other software stashes which would be equal to guys with huge tobacco stashes. Then you got the guys with a bad hardware AD (razors) which is like the guys who collect pipes here. Then you got guys with both. Then you have the guys who love OTC stuff like brut, old spice, williams, and the like which is similar to the CH, SWR, and PA here. then there is also the guys who like artisan stuff...

maybe thats why we all get along so well here....lolz

Yeah, it's definitely a whole lot! I'd love to get my cellar up to that level.

Well, according to tobaccocellar, I am sitting on enough tobacco to get me through November of 2030. You might call it hoarding, I prefer to call it pre-emptive aging.

Think of it as doomsday prepping... When the ****e hits the turbine, it'll be like currency.

Well, according to tobaccocellar, I am sitting on enough tobacco to get me through November of 2030. You might call it hoarding, I prefer to call it pre-emptive aging.

I guess its good to be your friend! At least now I know whose chest to raid if i need something lolz

it really is quite a nice stash. But I've seen some serious pipe smokers with really bad TAD and serious Tobacco hoarding tendancies....Price comes to mind...and a few others.

It really is surprising how much the BL and wet shaving have in common, you got the guys with huge soaps and creams and other software stashes which would be equal to guys with huge tobacco stashes. Then you got the guys with a bad hardware AD (razors) which is like the guys who collect pipes here. Then you got guys with both. Then you have the guys who love OTC stuff like brut, old spice, williams, and the like which is similar to the CH, SWR, and PA here. then there is also the guys who like artisan stuff...

maybe thats why we all get along so well here....lolz

Yep, I'm glad you included those who suffer with both ADs.....LOL

Top Bottom